CLICK HERE for The Top-Rated & Best-Selling Health and Personal Care Products
The Dangers of Rapid Weight Gain
Although it is not always alarming especially if it is caused by overeating due to holidays or vacations or pregnancy which makes women prone to gaining weight, rapid weight gain should be one of the things that people should pay attention to.
Why? Because this drastic change in weight gain can be a bad indicator of health or can be an indicator of an impending sickness. What causes rapid weight gain?Aside from the possibility of pregnancy or just gaining weight through overeating, experts say that people who are experiencing rapid weight gain should seek professional or medical help as soon as possible.
Experts say that when people who are suffering from rapid weight gain should go to a doctor for a consultation the soonest possible time, chances are, they have better fighting chances of the impending health condition.
To most people, rapid weight gain does not only cause them great discomfort but physical and emotional stress as well because they are always thinking of what causes their condition. The following are just some of the causes of rapid weight gain:
1. Rapid weight gain can be caused by a serious health condition. Studies show that rapid weight gain—that is not caused by pregnancy or overeating—can be an indicator of serious illnesses that involve the endocrine system as well as the heart and lungs of a person.
2. It may indicate perilous retention in the body’s fluids. This is very dangerous for the person because he or she might experience fluctuations in the body fluids which can be hard to sustain and monitor.
3. Rapid weight gain can be sign of imbalance in body’s nutrients. This is the very common reason why people gain weight. Since they don’t eat the standard size of food servings every meal, the level of the nutrients in the body tends to fluctuate. But, if the person does not have drastic changes in eating patterns and his or her weight goes up suddenly or without apparent reason, chances are, he or she needs medical attention as soon as possible.
4. This can be caused by thyroid problems. If the thyroid get active than its usual rate, then, rapid weight gain will follow. This is because the thyroid has the ability to control the amount of food intake through satiety levels of the person. Once it is overactive, chances are, it cannot perform its normal functions and will lead to certain conflicts in the person’s physiological state.
If there is a suspicion that weight gain is caused by a thyroid problem, the person should seek medical attention as soon as possible so he or she can be given proper medications to control the thyroid.
5. Rapid weight gain can also be caused by certain food allergies. When a person has allergic reactions to certain foods, things, or smell, he or she can exhibit various body responses such as developing rashes and irregular breathing. In others, the manifestation of these allergies may result to rapid weight gain.
To avoid rapid weight gain caused by allergies, it is always best to be informed about the things that have allergens so you will not have to suffer form gaining too much weight.
Selected ArticlesWant To Gain Weight Fast?
Helpful Weight Gain Tips
Factors That Affect Thyroid Weight Gain
Can You Reduce Menopausal Weight Gain
Effects Of Weight Gain
College Weight Gain: A Heavy Burden On The Minds Of Teens
Gain Weight During Pregnancy
Birth Control Pills And Weight Gain: Setting The Scales Correct
What You Need To Know About Weight Gain
Menopause Weight Gain
Menopause And Weight Gain
Does Lorazepam Cause Weight Gain
Nutrition Diets And Bodybuilding Can Help You Gain Weight
Hormonal Changes And Menopausal Weight Gain
Effective Weight Gain Supplements
Understanding The Underlying Reasons Why People Gain Weight
How To Put Weight Gain On Women
Causes Of Unexplained Weight Gain
The Beauty Of Pregnancy Weight Gain
Female Weight Gain
How To Gain Weight?
Best Supplements To Gain Weight
Healthy Weight Gain Tips
The Dangers Of Rapid Weight Gain